Sunday, May 01, 2011

It's About Time

Well after some internal debate, I have finally set up a blog! I say it's about time! I had put it off for several reasons but found the more I thought about it, the positives far outweighed any negatives there may be in doing it. Besides that, this is so much less intimidating than posting on Facebook for all the social piranhas to see and comment on the very second after I hit enter. I figure this blog is a place where I can boast about my family, vent (while still counting my numerous blessings), and post new experiments, I mean recipes, tested in my kitchen. All I ask is that you please keep in mind I'm new at this :) Thanks for reading and stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I love the title and look forward to reading more and seeing your "experiments" which many more turn out good than bad.

    ReplyDelete